Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What happens when God puts multiple godly girls in your life (whom you're romantically interested)?

Don't date all of them at the same time! You aren't the Christian Bachelor. You aren't God's gift to women. Dating shouldn't be a competition. Don't pit them against each other.

You don't want to lead them on or become emotionally attached. Instead, focus on being friends with all of them. Over time it will become clear if one of them is the one you should date.

I met Jennifer literally days before I left for Bible college, and Bible college is filled with Godly women. I'd only just met Jennifer, there was no commitment, and we were 1,200 miles apart. There was every reason to look for a relationship at my college. However, after I met Jennifer, it just seemed obvious I didn't need to look elsewhere.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More